Friday, August 10, 2007

Bang Bang

Indulging a previously unknown itch.

Bang Bang (He Shot Me Down)

Written for Cher by Sonny.

Here's the original:


Here's the more recognizable version cut by Nancy Sinatra and used in the movie Kill Bill.


Craving something a bit more ravish? Bang Bang by the Audio Bullys featuring Nancy Sinatra.


Dalida was an Egyptian singer of Italian origins, born in Egypt,and lived most of her life in France. She to cut a version: Bang Bang in Italian.


And from the french we get a seriously messed up gay version.


The street represents: Young Buck and Bang Bang.


Is there anything Jack White can't do? The Raconteur's cover. p.s. I loved his work with Loretta Lynn. He's a huge country music fan. Check out the White Stripes cover of Jolene. Of course you can never top Dolly's but Sherrie gives her a run for her money. Sherrie needs more exposure, she's under-known.


Terry Reid's cover, smells like hippie.


Paul Weller and a version I don't care for.


All kinds of amateur music videos with the Nancy Sinatra version and there are a few more covers I saw on youtube that I just didn't feel like posting.

No comments: