Monday, August 20, 2007

The limits of absurdity.

Leslie Hanks, vice president of Colorado Right to Life, said her organization will continue its opposition to Planned Parenthood and likely would fight efforts to build a clinic.

"Let's face it, they're in the business to kill babies for profit," she said. "First and foremost, they get young girls hooked on their birth control pills, which don't work," Hanks said. (The Denver Post)


I don't know much about Planned Parenthood, but I am not in line with their thinking. I am against abortion and this women's comments do nothing to help the case of keeping children alive. I'd like to think the Denver Post went around to find the craziest comment they could to jazz up their article. Considering Mrs. Hanks is the VP of Colorado Right to Life I doubt the Denver Post really had to do much searching.

No comments: